Getting to know the mechanics of your feet and legs and the pivotal role they play in yoga is the first step to establishing a solid foundation not only in your practice but also in your life!
An old adage goes, "As the foundation is laid, so the walls of the house will rise." Learning to root down effectively will revolutionize your yoga practice as it gives you the ability to lift up and create space in your body – giving rise to effortless and elegant postures.
This ebook explores:
- Anatomy and physiology of the feet and legs
- How the positioning of the feet effect the knees, lower back and hips
- Links to core stability, integrity and Mooladhara Chakra
- Yoga flows focusing on balancing postures
- Pranayama, Mudras and Meditation to enhance balance and grounding